1993 Heesen Yachts 56 ft Yacht
Clean, freshwater Heesen Yacht maintained in Bristol condition by a very meticulous owner. Ready to cruise. All serious offers considered.
SERVICES and UPDATES in 2017
- Full service on Arneson Drives
- Rebuild on all steering and hydraulic trim cylinders for the trim tabs
- All trim indicator cables calibrated and replaced with new
- All NEW batteries including service and starter batteries
- Both propellors scanned, balanced and polished
- NEW 6-blade Vetus bow thruster impellor upgrade
- Engines fully serviced every season including oil change, new oil filters and belts
- NEW 3-phase Hot Start Block Heaters on both engines with adjustable thermostats
- NEW injector tips
- All 4 turbos rebuilt
- NEW thermostats
- Valve trains adjusted to MTU specs
- Injection pumps fuel pressures dialed into new injectors
- Stern thruster
- New Mattresses
- New carpeting in both sleeping berths
- New headliner in master and main cabin
- New refrigerator on top deck
- New TV in main cabin
- New block heater now properly wired and functional
- New Ac
- Oil transfer pump
The boat went through a complete refit in 2008 in which well over $300,000 was spent to upgrade her condition. Her engine room was completely serviced and awl gripped, as well as a complete service done on the engines.
The boat has been kept in fresh water since the refit and is in mint condition.
We are pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Rick Obey Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.