2005 Arno Leopard 105 ft 32M Negoseator
Built by Leopard in Italy, Negoseator is 32 meters of luxurious & sophisticated Italian design and engineering from the mind of Andrea Bacigalupo. Negoseator's interior configuration has been designed to comfortably accommodate up to 8 guests overnight in 4 en-suite staterooms. The Master stateroom was completely re-designed and boasts one of the best layouts in her class. She is also capable of carrying up to 5 crew onboard. The aft deck has a dining table that can easily fit 12 people with additional seating along the Lshaped bench. Bask in the warm sun on its enormous sun pad lounge area or choose your favorite spot to relax on one of her three decks.
• Four Spectacular En-suite Staterooms including VIP and Master Bedroom – Sleeps up to 8 people plus crew
• Enormous Salon Space with Flatscreen TV and Stylish Seating
• Surround Sound Theater Room
• Highly Upgraded Stereo System – JL Audio Inside and Outside
• Electronics in every room (Including Direct TV, DVD and CD)
• Full kitchen with Miele Stainless Steel Appliances and Marble Corian Countertop
• Spacious Sunbed on the large foredeck with retractable sunshade
• Forward Dinette Lounge/Double Berth w/ Matte Solid Wood Table
• Aft deck dining accommodates up to 12 guests
• Fantastic flybridge layout for lounging and socializing
• Jacuzzi tub, wet bar and BBQ on flybridge
Construction & Dimensions:
Negoseator features a planing GRP fiberglass hull and GRP fiberglass superstructure with teak decks. She was built to RINA (Registro Italiano Navale) classification society rules. Length 105’8 (32.2 Meters); Beam 23’11 (7.3 Meters); Draft 3’11 (1.2 Meters); Gross Tonnage 110 Tonnes.
Powered by 3 MTU 16V2000M91 diesel engines and propelled by her triple Kamewa Rolls Royce Waterjets, Negoseator is capable of a top speed of 38 knots, and comfortably cruises at 31 knots. With her 11,735 fuel tanks she has a maximum range of 500 nautical miles at 31 knots. Her water tanks store around 7,571 of fresh water.
We are pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Rick Obey Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.